Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just a note... I know I said I wanted mail (and I do!) but I don't need any things (except for maybe a pair of low cut athletic socks, please!) and people in my village don't really need anything, either. Our kindergarten is on hold for awhile-- I'm too busy to be there everyday and thre are no villagers who will take over-- and between all the fees, I'm going broke from my allowance picking up packages. Any values declared over a certain amount (good thing my computer battery and iPod stereo weren't accurately listed!) requires an extra fee. Anything not for personal importation use requires an additional fee, this is all on top of the $2.40 fee for picking up any parcels. So... make it light, make it only necessary things! (Honestly, a couple of CDs or some chocolate and trashy magazines is plenty!) Thank you for wanting to be connected to the village; I really do appreciate it!

No comments: